Va Va Voom Jacket – Harris Tweed
The Va Va Voom Harris Tweed Jacket lives up to its flamboyant name and is guaranteed to turn heads. The bespoke cloth, exclusively designed for Lucan, has a grey base with vibrant pops of blue, fuchsia and orange.
The beautifully tailored style features sumptuous black velvet trims, vintage buttons, a vibrant blue lining and a pop of fuchsia piping. Square shoulder pads and vintage style shoulder-rolls create the distinctive Lucan sharp shoulder.
Harris Tweed is a 100% wool cloth that is spun and handwoven by islanders in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. This heritage fabric has been classified as the most famous tweed in the world. The wool has natural lanolin, giving the fabric a shower-resistant quality. Lucan fashion is delighted to embrace the use of British fabrics as part of their brand ethos.
Made in England.
- Made in England
- Bespoke Lucan design by Harris Tweed
- Black velvet collar and pocket flaps
- 1940s sharp shoulders with raised shoulder pad and vintage sleeve head roll
- Notched lapels
- Angled seam below back shoulder
- Azure blue satin lining with fuschia piping
- Azure blue satin lining inside pockets and under pocket flaps
- Single back vent