Tully Jacket – Sandstone Cotton Twill
The Tully jacket is crafted from top quality cotton twill, with a hint of stretch for function and comfort. The luxury, single-breasted style combines field-sport details like action-back armholes and antique brass adjusters at the waist, with a silhouette that will impress the discerning city slicker. It has a two-button opening with an additional fastening at the top and a double button cuff, all featuring tigers-eye horn buttons and spicy-orange pop buttonholes.
The stylish exterior has a left chest patch pocket and generous bellows pockets with curved openings and flap closures. The interior has deep zipped pockets, providing ample room for personal possessions, whether it is for equipment like cartridges, or modern day paraphernalia like tablets or phones. An additional pocket on the inside left is perfect for sunglasses or documents. The loose, fern-green half lining has smart dark-sage binding, which also features on the two back vents. This versatile jacket has a relaxed, sporty elegance that will seamlessly take you from country to town.
Team with co-ordinating gurkha trousers for the latest look in casual dressing.
Made in England using natural fibres and sustainable manufacture.
- Made in England
- Composition: 97/3% Cotton / Elastane Twill
- Loose half lining in fern-green cotton sateen
- Notched lapels with an additional button for full closure
- Internal hang-tag
- Large bellows pockets with curved openings and 2-button flap closures
- Roomy internal pockets with zip closures
- Internal pocket – for sunglasses or documents
- Action Back armholes
- Dark-sage bindings throughout inside
- Tigers-eye horn buttons
- Pop colour buttonholes in Spicy-Orange on cuffs and bottom button
- Topstitching throughout