Mens Safari Norfolk Jacket – Sandstone Cotton Twill
The Safari Norfolk Jacket is a luxury, single-breasted jacket with a revere collar, elegantly tailored in soft but strong sandstone twill, with a hint of stretch for comfort and function. It has the distinctive vertical panels, which form part of the belt loops and a fully detachable belt with thread eyelets and a stitched leather buckle.
The jacket is designed to be versatile for both town and country. It is equipped with capacious bellows pockets, with flap closures and stud fastenings; these can open up to accommodate shooting gear, but could equally well fit tablets, phones and books. With functionality foremost in mind, the vents and armholes are ergonomically designed and feature authentic shooting details like the internal recoil pouches in terracotta cotton sateen.
There is a lovat-green contrast in the bellows pockets and under the collar, with lovat topstitching to highlight this. The jacket also has copper colour-pop lower buttonholes at the centre-front and cuff. Other details include the stunning tiger’s-eye horn buttons, sumptuous moss coloured lining with a pop of copper in the internal piping and roomy internal pocket. The jacket has the elegance of a bygone era, but is perfect for an urban lifestyle and will take you seamlessly from country to town.
Made In England.
Co-ordinate with other items in the Lucan Fashion collection.
- Single breasted, five button fastening
- Tiger’s-eye horn buttons
- High break with notched lapels
- Action back with inverted pleat in contrast colour lovat
- Ergonomic shaped armhole
- Integral shoulder pads to promote a masculine shoulderline
- Generously sized field-sport pockets with antique brass studs
- Contrast colour lovat in the bellows pocket
- Pocket button flaps with lining inside.
- Fully detachable belt with stitched leather buckle
- Centre back vent
- Internal recoil pockets in terracotta cotton sateen
- Sumptuous cupro-satin lining in colour moss
- Copper pop colour piping on internal facing
- Accent colour lovat top-stitching
- Made in England