Mens Safari Gilet – Sandstone Cotton Twill
Our Safari Gilet has a stand nehru collar and five-button front opening with stunning tiger’s-eye horn buttons. It is made from sandstone cotton twill, which is soft but strong and perfect for safari, country-wear or an urban life-style.
The gilet is designed with features that make it both stylish and functional, including two large bellows pockets, with antique brass stud openings. These are perfect for shooting-gear like cartridges, but also ideal for modern day paraphernalia like phones or tablets. Half-moon openings at the front provide an additional roomy pocket.
The garment has signature contrast colour Lovat green in the bellows, with complementary lovat top-stitching and a spicy-orange pop buttonhole on the lowest button. The inside is lined with a smart fern coloured cotton sateen and has terracotta recoil pockets and a large flap-pocket.
Co-ordinate with other items in the Lucan Fashion collection.
- Made in England
- Composition: 97/3% Cotton/Elastane Sandstone Twill
- Lined with fern cotton sateen
- Stand nehru collar
- 5 Button opening – Tiger’s-eye horn buttons
- Waist adjusters with buttons
- Terracotta cotton sateen recoil pockets
- Pleated patch pockets with contrast lovat in the bellows
- Antique brass popper pocket openings
- Half-moon central design feature with roomy secret pocket
- Internal pocket with buttoned flap for valuables
- Contrast lovat brown top-stitching
- Pop lowest button-hole in spicy-orange