Lepanto Jacket – Lovat Cotton Twill
The Lepanto jacket is crafted from top quality cotton twill, with a hint of stretch for function and comfort. The luxury, stand collar style is a sartorial fusion, combining field-sport details like action-back armholes with military box pleat pockets that provide ample room for personal possessions. Additional pockets include a roomy wallet pocket and sunglass pocket. The sporty double opening features an antique brass zip and tigers-eye horn buttons. There is contrast colour sandstone twill inside the collar and signature pops of spicy-orange on key buttonholes. The interior has a loose, fern-green half lining with vibrant orange binding.
This versatile jacket has a relaxed, sporty elegance that will seamlessly take you from country to town. Team with the Lucan gurkha trousers for the latest look in casual dressing.
Made in England using natural fibres and sustainable manufacture.
- Made in England
- Composition: 97/3% Cotton / Elastane Twill
- Loose half lining in fern-green cotton sateen
- Stand collar with sandstone inside
- Double front opening with antique brass zip
- Tigers-eye horn buttons
- Internal hang-tag
- Military pockets with box-pleats and flap closure
- Slanted left chest pocket
- Internal wallet pocket and sunglass pocket
- Action Back armholes
- Single back vent with button closure
- Orange bindings inside
- Pop buttonholes in Spicy-Orange on lower button, cuffs and pockets
- Spicy-Orange bartacks
- Topstitching throughout