Ladies Nehru Gilet – Light Blue Herringbone Tweed
This ladies blue tweed gilet has a stand nehru collar and five-button front opening with half-moon design detail and real leather buttons.
It is made from 100% pure wool Herringbone Tweed, which is naturally warm and durable. The fabric has natural lanolin that gives a shower resistant quality and repels dirt. The garment is designed to be both stylish and functional.
Features include two large bellows pockets, with the signature Lucan contrast colour pop in Indigo tweed, together with accent colour top-stitching.
Inside the gilet you will find a large flap-pocket, perfect for phones or general paraphernalia. It is lined in vibrant orange satin and has complementary blue recoil pockets. The garment is cut to give a flattering, contoured silhouette.
To create a more urban look, team with the Rouser Trouser. Alternatively wear with jeans for a sophisticated dressed-down look.
Made in England.
- Made in England
- Orange satin lining
- Complementary blue cotton sateen recoil pockets
- Pleated bellows patch pockets with contrast colour detail
- Antique brass popper pocket openings
- Half-moon central design feature
- Large internal pocket with buttoned flap for valuables
- Stand nehru collar
- Five-button single breasted fastening with dark brown real leather buttons
- Contrast indigo blue top-stitching
- Contrast indigo blue buttonhole