Ladies Nehru Gilet – Indigo Blue Tweed
This ladies indigo tweed gilet has a stand nehru collar, five-button front opening with half-moon design detail and real leather buttons.
The gilet is made from 100% pure Shetland wool Indigo Tweed, which is naturally warm and durable. The fabric has natural lanolin that gives a shower resistant quality and repels dirt. The vest is designed to be both stylish and functional.
Features include two large bellows pockets, with the signature Lucan contrast colour pop in Ginger Brown Tweed, together with accent colour top-stitching.
Inside the gilet you will find a large flap-pocket, perfect for phones or general paraphernalia. It is lined in vibrant blue satin and has complementary blue recoil pockets. The garment is cut to give a flattering, contoured silhouette.
To create a more urban look, team with the Rouser Trouser. Alternatively wear with jeans for a sophisticated dressed-down look.
Made in England.
- Made in England
- Blue satin lining
- Complementary blue cotton sateen recoil pockets
- Pleated bellows patch pockets with contrast colour detail
- Antique brass popper pocket openings
- Half-moon central design feature
- Large internal pocket with buttoned flap for valuables
- Stand nehru collar
- Five-button single breasted fastening with real leather buttons
- Contrast ginger brown top-stitching
- Contrast ginger brown buttonhole