Fauconberg Bomber Jacket – Bracken Donegal Tweed
This Luxury Mens Tweed Bomber Jacket has a vintage inspired collar, roomy pockets, real leather buttons and buckled waistband. This elegant zipped jacket keeps a little of the dashing romance of its namesake’s lover from the age of the Dandies. In keeping with Lucan signature style, this versatile mens tweed bomber jacket has secret pockets lined with moleskin for warmth, rebellious pops of colour provided with ginger brown Shetland wool and rakish orange topstitching. Finally, the vibrant satin lining echoes the blue-gold from the Lucan coat of arms.
Made in England.
Fauconberg is a perfect accompaniment to this season’s Gurkha trouser.
- Crafted in authentic Donegal Tweed – Made in Ireland
- Bracken-brown main fabric colour
- Contrast ginger brown Shetland wool accents under collar, under pocket flaps and inside cuffs
- Burnt orange top-stitching
- Large front pockets with accent colour under the flaps – perfect for accommodating tablets phones and books
- Secret side opening pockets, lined in sumptuous moleskin for warmth
- Internal chest pocket, deep enough for a phone or wallet
- Antique brass zip
- Vintage inspired collar
- Antique brass adjustable buckles for perfect fit
- Leather buttons
- Vibrant gold lining with an azure blue accent piping