Clanmorris Jacket – Marine Wool-Linen Microcheck
The Clanmorris Jacket is made from a lightweight, wool-linen microcheck, which has a superb handle and is made in England. The luxury double-breasted jacket is a sartorial fusion of country and city, tailored to delight the discerning customer.
This contemporary jacket has fashionably wide lapels and nips in at the torso to bring a film star fix. Features include stunning tiger’s-eye horn buttons and generous flap pockets, which are ideal for all the paraphernalia of modernity, like tablets, smart phones and keys. Inside is an additional flap pocket and classic wallet pocket, set within the dusk-blue satin lining and pop of copper piping. There is an indigo trim in the bellow pockets and under the collar, with indigo topstitching that further enhances the contrast. In addition, there is the Lucan signature pop of colour with copper lower buttonholes at the cuffs and front. The back borrows from field sports, with an action pleat in contrast indigo, and a stylish half belt. The jacket is reminiscent of a bygone era, but is perfect for a modern lifestyle and can be dressed up or down for a smart or relaxed look of timeless elegance.
Made In England.
- Made in England
- Composition: 50% Wool / 50% Linen British fabric
- Dusk Blue Cupro-satin lining
- Double-breasted – 6 button
- Wide, notched lapels.
- Deep flap pockets with contrast Indigo in bellows
- Contrast Indigo under collar
- Indigo topstitching
- Copper pop piping on internal facing
- Internal chest pocket and flap pocket
- Tiger’s-Eye Horn buttons
- Pop colour Copper lowest button hole and bottom cuffs
- Centre back action pleat in Indigo
- Half belt at back.