The Ballinrobe is a vintage inspired long overcoat with a full sweep, longer at the back. The garment has panelled seams for an elegant, feminine silhouette. There are 50’s style shoulder heads with a prominent sleeve crown. Features include beautiful black designer buttons, defined shoulders and a full skirt with a graceful longer back. This garment is unashamedly vintage, with inspiration from the elegance and glamour of bygone eras.
Ballinrobe is the ultimate eye-catching coat for town or country.
- Signature contrast lining in Champagne pink.
- Vintage style collar .
- Large shooting inspired bellows pockets with contrast fabric inside bellows.
- Pipe in contrast around collar, pocket and front.
- 50’s style shoulder heads with prominent sleeve crown.
- Large black vintage buttons with beautiful bead design.
- Bottom Buttonhole in pop of Champagne pink.
- Piped cuff vent and button.